2020. szeptember 24., csütörtök

Hissing Feral Cat Falls In Love With The Guy Who Rescued Him







  1. The cat is wild.
  2. Should I let him free or should I take him with me?
  3. He wants to go out.
  4. Maybe he will attack me.
  5. The cat is in a good condition.
  6. You changed your mind?
  7. What you gonna do?
  8. Nice and warm inside or freedom outside?
  9. I will count to ten.
  10. If you will not go outside, I will take you with me.
  11. I took the cat to the vet.
  12. He's so different now.
  13. He's so calm.


  1. A macska vad.
  2. Elengedjem vagy magammal vigyem?
  3. Ki akar szállni.
  4. Lehet, hogy megtámad.
  5. A macska jó állapotban van.
  6. Meggondoltad magad?
  7. Mit fogsz csinálni?
  8. A jó meleg idebent vagy a szabadság odakint?
  9. Tízig számolok.
  10. Ha nem szállsz ki, magammal viszlek.
  11. Elvittem a macskát az állatorvoshoz.
  12. Annyira más most.
  13. Annyira nyugodt.







Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Il monologo del riccio

  Il monologo del riccio Fate attenzione alla sera, dal calar della notte sulle strade, le mie piccole zampe non mi permettono di ...